A program funded by the Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) and the U.S. Embassy in Tunis, aims to engage the youth from southern regions to participate in the upcoming elections and empower young independent candidates and youth from the civil society organizations.
The program will:
(1) Build the capacity of 65 young CSOs representative on advocacy techniques and electoral processes;
(2) Reach and educate face-to-face 9750 individual on civic engagement; (3) reach and educate 78,000 individual online on civic engagement;
(4) Train and prepare 75 independent candidates for the legislative elections;
(5) Reach and educate 7000 individual on civic engagement through radio shows;
(6) Conduct and publicize a study report on youth political participation.